To the fans of Kanye West and his Yeezy 750 Boost

   
   After the Nike Air Yeezy 1 and 2 series, Kanye West terminated the business relationship with Nike and began the cooperation with Adidas. And then Yeezy 750 Boost came out with the best in sneakers, fashion and street culture. It was a good news for the fans of Kanye West. It is undeniable that the Yeezy 750 Boost is successful. All of the shoes was sold out with price of $350 after a few seconds released. And today I find that a price on Ebay is up to $10,000. It's crazy and unbelievable. Kanye West wanted his shoes to be cheap and easy for everybody to get. But in fact, it is unexpected. Please do think how much is its cost and what is the original cost.
   I am from China. As you know, there are a lot of shoes factories in China. I tried my best to find a good factory to make it in good quality and sell it around $179.99 in retail, no including shipping charge. Fortunately, the sample is ready and my first order will be completed on 11th April.
   If you need more details of Yeezy 750 Boost, please click here:                 http://bit.ly/1BINSCX    
   If you do really want to buy one pair of Yeezy 750 Boost, please give your comments here and share this page to your friends, and send an email to godshoe@gmail.com with a message "To the fans of Kanye West and his Yeezy 750 Boost". And then please go to godshoe.co to register with your email address and place your order. I will make the records and offer you a big discount: up to 25% off in my website.
   If you like this page, please share it to your friends. Thank you.
 Have a nice day!
 Tommy Wen

my facebook: godshoe@gmail.com
video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBiqhrQDUqA

Comments

  1. Making money when you buying on Godshoe.co. If you are interested and need more details, pls share this page and send an email to godshoe@gmail.com with title " To the fans of Kanye West and his Yeezy 750 Boost".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get a pair of yezzy. Here is my email jazzparker25@yahoo.com . Can you send pictures please? Because I don't want to get a pair and they look really fake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jazz Parker thanks for your comments.
      I have sent pictures to you and please check them. If any problem, pls let me know.

      Delete
  3. Hi Leon. Please contact me and send me pictures of the shoes. I'm really interested, if the shoes look good I will let many of my friends who are in the shoes business know about ur joint. Please contact me as soon as you can at elhguh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hugh, thanks for your comments. I have sent some pictures to you. Please check your email.

      Delete

Post a Comment